'Tickincote Chapel Rutlandshire''TICKENCOTE CHURCH...' by Newton / Hooper / Grose c.1773-1787
A charming late 18th century engraving of St. Peter's Church, Tickencote* (set in a page of descriptive text) which appeared in Francis Grose's The Antiquities of England & Wales (London: 1773-1787).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.9cms by 23.9cms (including text)
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.
*Before the alterations were made to the church in 1792.