'TINTERN ABBEY, (Looking West) Monmouthshire.' by E. Dayer, J. C. Smith / J. Le Keux c.1809
An attractive early 19th century view of Tintern Abbey, Monmouthshire which was sketched, drawn and engraved by E. Dayer, J. C. Smith and John Le Keux, respectively, and published in John Britton and John Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales ( London: Vernor and Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 9.9cms by 17.1cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.