'TINTERN ABBEY Monmouthshire.' by G. Holmes / J. Smith c.1807 (Beauties of England & Wales)
An attractive early 19th century view of Tintern Abbey, Monmouthshire which was drawn and engraved by G. Holmes by J. Smith, respectively, and published in John Britton and John Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales ( London: Vernor and Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.5cms by 11cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.