'Torksey Castle' by T. Espin / J. Buckler / B. Howlett c1802
An attractive early 19th century view of Torksey Castle, Lincolnshire which was sketched, drawn and engraved by T. Espin, J. Buckler and B. Howlett, respectively, and published in [Bartholomew Howlett's] A Selection of Views in the County of Lincoln (London: W. Miller, 1801-1806).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.4cms by 15.8cms (including imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.