'TORKSEY' by Joseph Livesey & W. Watkins c.1836
An attractive 19th century view of Torksey Castle, Lincolnshire and the River Trent which was drawn and engraved by Joseph Livesey & W. Watkins, respectively, and published in Lincolnshire in 1836 (Lincoln: John Saunders, 1836).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.3cms by 11.5cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 180 years old.