'TOWER OF GREY FRIARS MONASTERY King's Lynn Norfolk.' by Rev. E. Edwards / J. Stewart c.1809
An attractive early 19th century view of Greyfriars Tower, King's Lynn, Norfolk -- with St. Margaret's Church in the background -- which was drawn and engraved by the Reverend E. Edwards and J. Stewart, respectively, and published in John Britton's The Beauties of England and Wales ( London: Vernor and Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 10.1cms by 16.7cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.