'THE TOWER OF LONDON From the Hill.' by J. P. Neale / Busby c.1814 (Beauties of England & Wales)
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of the Tower of London which appeared in John Britton's The Beauties of England and Wales ( London: Vernor and Hood, 1801-1815). An interesting feature is the depiction of a Punch & Judy show in the foreground.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.1cms by 10.9cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 190 years old.