'TRINITY COLLEGE FOUNTAIN COURT.' by W. M. Keesey c.1913
A very attractive early 20th century view of the Fountain Court at Trinity College, Cambridge which was taken from an original sketch and published in Cambridge A Sketch-Book By Walter M. Keesey (London: A. & C. Black, 1913).
- This is an original early 20th century process print.
- Printed area is approximately 10.8cms by 14.4cms (includes title).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be approximately 100 years old.