'TURKEY [IN EUROPE] AND HUNGARY' by George Virtue c.1840s
An interesting and detailed mid 19th century map of South-Eastern Europe -- including modern day Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia & Herzogovina, Albania, Northern Greece and European Turkey -- which appeared in Barclay's Universal English Dictionary (London: Geo. Virtue, 1840s).
- This is an original steel engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 20.1cms by 25.4cms.
- The map is in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.