'View in Bridge Street, Chester.' by J. Varley / J. Landseer A.R.A c.1810
An attractive early 19th century view of Bridge Street in Chester, Cheshire which was drawn and engraved by J. Varley and J. Landseer A.R.A., respectively, and published in Britannia Depicta (London: W. Byrne, T. Cadell & W. Davies, 1803-1817).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 22.5cms by 18.1cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.