'A View of the CATHEDRAL CHURCH of LINCOLN, in Lincolnshire.' by Hamilton / Grainger c.1786
An interesting late 18th century view of Lincoln Cathedral, Lincolnshire which was drawn and engraved by Hamilton and Grainger, respectively, and published in Henry Boswell's Antiquities of England & Wales (London: Alex. Hogg, 1786-1798).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.8cms by 10.8cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.