'View of the CATHEDRAL CHURCH of St. Mary & St. Chad, at LITCHFIELD in Staffordshire.' by Hamilton / Lodge / Hogg c.1786
A charming late 18th century view of Lichfield Cathedral which was drawn and engraved by Hamilton and J. Lodge, respectively, and published in Henry Boswell's Antiquities of England & Wales (London: A. Hogg, 1786-1898).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.3cms by 10.9cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.