'View of Great Marlow.' by J. Farington R.A. / W. Byrne F.S.A. c.1803
An attractive early 19th century view of Great Marlow, Buckinghamshire which was drawn and engraved by Joseph Farington R. A. and William Byrne F.S.A., respectively, and published in Britannia Depicta (London: W. Byrne, T. Cadell & W. Davies, 1803-1817).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 21.3cms by 18.1cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.