'A View of Hylton Castle in Durham.' from 'England Display'd' c.1769
An interesting and attractive 18th century view of Hylton Castle (with St. Catherine's Chapel), near Sunderland, Tyne & Wear (formally Durham) which was engraved for P. Russell and O. Price's England Displayed (London: Adlard & Browne, 1769).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- The approximate size of the printed area is 26.7cms by 17.4cms (including titles).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 250 years old.