'The View of MAGDALEN COLLEGE, Oxford.' by J. P. Neale / Woolnoth c.1813
An attractive and finely executed early 19th century view of Magdalen College, Oxford which was drawn and engraved by John Preston Neale and W. Woolnoth, respectively, and published in John Britton & Edward W. Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor & Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 10.2cms by 16.4cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.