'VIEW OF MANCHESTER.' by E. Dayes / W. Wilson c.1795
An attractive late 18th century pre-industrial view of Manchester which was drawn and engraved by E. Dayes and W. Wilson, respectively, and published in John Aikin's A description of the country from thirty to forty miles round Manchester (London: I. Stockdale, c.1795/1798).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 23.3cms by 18.6cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.