'View of Shrewsbury Castle, in Shropshire.' by Lowry / Hogg c.1786-1798
An interesting and attractive late 18th century view of Shrewsbury Castle, Shropshire which was engraved by Lowry and published in Henry Boswell's Antiquities of England & Wales (London: Alex. Hogg 1786-1798).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 17.8cms by 11.4cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.