'View of the Vale of Aylesbury from Whitchurch.' by J. Smith / W. Byrne c.1803
An attractive and finely executed early 19th century view of the Vale of Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire which was drawn and engraved by John Smith and William Byrne, respectively. and published in [William Byrne's] Britannia Depicta (London: W. Byrne, T. Cadell & W. Davies, 1803-1817).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 21.7cms by 18.2cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.