'VIEW ON THE YARE, NEAR THORPE CHURCH.' by J. Stark / G. Cooke c.1834
An attractive early 19th century view of the River Yare and Thorpe Church near Norwich, Norfolk which was drawn and engraved by J. Stark and G. Cooke, respectively, and published in [James Stark's] Scenery of the Rivers of Norfolk (Norwich & London: John Stacy; Moon, Boys, and Graves; Jennings and Chaplin 1834).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.9cms by 12.8cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.