'W. Front of Cowdry House, Sussex.' by J. Storer c.1810
An interesting and attractive early 19th Century view of Cowdray House, Sussex which was drawn and engraved by James Storer and published in [James Storer's] The Antiquarian & Topographical Cabinet (London: W. Clarke, 1810-1818).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 8.6cms by 7.1cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.