'THE WALLS OF SOUTHAMPTON.' by W. H. Bartlett / J. C. Armytage c.1841
A very finely engraved and picturesque 19th century view of Southampton from the Solent which was drawn and engraved by W. H. Bartlett and J. C. Armytage, respectively, and published in William Finden's The Ports, Harbours, Watering-Places and Coast Scenery of Great Britain (London: G. Virtue, 1836-1842).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18.4cms by 14.3cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 165 years old.