'WARWICKSHIRE' by Archibald Fullarton & co. c.1840s
An attractive and detailed 19th century map of Warwickshire, with a fine vignette view of Coventry, which was published by Archibald Fullarton & co. in The Parliamentary Gazetteer of England and Wales (London, Edinburgh & Glasgow: 1842-1849). A distinct feature of county maps of this period was the inclusion of the newly built (or proposed) railway lines.
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately19.6cms by 24.4cms.
- The map is in very good condition with excellent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.