'WATER TOWER, FROM THE DEE BASIN, CHESTER.' by T. Allom / F. J. Havell c.1836
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of the Water Tower, Chester which was drawn and engraved by Thomas Allom and F. J. Havell, respectively, and published in [Allom's] The Counties of Chester, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Rutland, & Lincoln Illustrated. (London: Fisher & Son, 1836/37).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.3cms by 10.5cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.