'The West Window of St. George's Chapel, Windsor.' by W.Alexander / W. Byrne / J. Sparrow c.1806
An attractive early 19th century view of St. George's Chapel at Windsor Castle, Berkshire which was drawn by W. Alexander F.S.A., engraved by William Byrne and James Sparrow and published in [William Byrne's] Britannia Depicta (London: W. Byrne, T. Cadell & W. Davies, 1803-1817).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.3cms by 24.3cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.