'WESTMORELAND' by Fullarton & Co. / Gray & Son c.1843
An attractive and detailed 19th century map of Westmorland, with a vignette view of Brough Castle, which was drawn and engraved by Gray & Son and published by Archibald Fullarton & co. in James Bell's The Parliamentary Gazetteer of England and Wales (London, Edinburgh & Glasgow: 1842-1849).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 24.3cms by 20.2cms
- The map is in very good condition with excellent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.