'WIGTOWN KIRKCUDB' by A. M. Perrot / A. Migneret c.1824/1835
A decorative and scarce 19th Century map of the counties of Wigtownshire and Kirkcudbrightshire (now part of Dumfries & Galloway) which were drawn and engraved by Aristade Perrot and Adrien Migneret, respectively, and published in G. B. Depping's L'Angleterre. Ou Description Historique et Topographique Du Royaume Royaume Uni De La Grande-Bretagne (Paris: Etienne Ledoux, 1824-1835). The maps are surrounded by imagery relating to the counties' commercial activities and topographical features.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 7.4cms by 11cms.
- The map is in very good condition. The right margin is close. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 180 years old.