'WINCHELSEA [Camber] CASTLE, in SUSSEX. Plate 1.' by Page / Hogg c.1786
A charming late 18th century view of Camber Castle, near Winchelsea and Rye, Sussex which was engraved by Page and published in Henry Boswell's Antiquities of England & Wales (London: Alex. Hogg 1786-1798).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18.8cms by 15.1cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.