'WINDERMERE LAKE, FROM LOW WOOD INN.' by T. Allom / A. W. Graham c.1834
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century picturesque view of Lake Windermere, Cumbria (formerly Lancashire / Westmorland) which was drawn and engraved by Thomas Allom and A. W. Graham, respectively, and published in The Northern Tourist (London: H. Fisher, R. Fisher & P. Jackson,1834).
(Please note the ripple / rainbow effect in the image is due to the scanner).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.3cms by 10.4cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 180 years old.