'YARMOUTH WITH NELSON'S MONUMENT. (from the Lowestoft Road.) by W. H. Bartlett / H. Griffiths c.1840
A very attractive 19th century view of Great Yarmouth, Norfolk -- including Nelson's Monument -- which was drawn and engraved by W. H. Bartlett and H. Griffiths, respectively, and published in William Finden's The Ports, Harbours, Watering-Places and Coast Scenery of Great Britain (London: 1836-1842).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 17.9cms by 14.4cms (including imprint but not imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 165 years old.