'YORKSHIRE' by Creighton / Walker / Lewis
An attractive 19th Century folding map of Yorkshire which was drawn and engraved by R. Creighton and J. & C. Walker, respectively, and published in Samuel Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England (London: S. Lewis, 1835).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 48.9cms by 39.8cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition, folds as issued. Due to it being from a bounded atlas, the top left margin is narrower than the rest but still easily mountable without loss. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.