'ALLERTON HALL (The Residence of W. Roscoe Esqr.) Lancashire.' by E Goodwin / J. Storer c.1805
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Allerton Hall*, Liverpool which appeared in John Britton's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor & Hood, 1801-1815)
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.1cms by 11.8cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be approximately 200 years old.
*The building is now run as a public house called 'The Pub in the Park'.