'ALNWICK CASTLE.' (Northumberland) by T. Allom / Wm. Le Petit c.1834
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Alnwick Castle -- the seat of the Dukes of Northumberland -- which was drawn and engraved by Thomas Allom and William Le Petit, respectively, and published in The Northern Tourist (London: H. Fisher, R. Fisher & P. Jackson,1834).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.4cms by 11.3cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 180 years old.