'ANGLESEA' [Anglesey] by G. Cole & J. Roper c.1809 / 1810 (with full wash colour)
A detailed and attractive early 19th Century map of Anglesey [Welsh: Ynys Môn], with fine original wash colour, which was drawn and engraved by G. Cole & J. Roper, respectively, and published in The British Atlas (London: Vernor, Hood & Sharpe, 1807-1810).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 24.1cms by 18.4cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.