'Arundel Castle and Town. Sussex.' by J. M. W. Turner / T. Jeavons c.1834
A very attractive and rare 19th century view of Arundel Castle and Town, Sussex which was taken from an original watercolour by J. M. W. Turner, engraved by T. Jeavons and published in Picturesque Views of England and Wales (London: Moon, Boys & Graves, 1832-1838).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 24.3cms by 19.3cms (including title & but not imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with excellent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.