'BELCHAMP HALL, Essex.' by J. Britton / W. Angus c.1804 ('Beauties of England & Wales')
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Belchamp Hall, Essex which was drawn and engraved by John Britton and W. Angus, respectively, and published in [John Britton & Edward W. Brayley's] The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor & Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.2cms by 11.1cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.