'BELVOIR CASTLE. (GENERAL VIEW)' / 'BELVOIR CASTLE, LEICESTERSHIRE.' by J. P. Neale / Heath c.1828
An attractive pair of early 19th century views of Belvoir Castle, Leicestershire (on a single page) which were drawn and engraved by John Preston Neale and Mr Heath, respectively, and published in [J. P. Neale's] Views of the Seats of the Noblemen and Gentlemen in England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland (London: Jones & co. 1818-1823, 1824-1831).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed areas are approximately 12.5cms by 9.6cms (including title) for the general view and 12.5cms by 10.2cms for the other (including title & imprint). Page size approximately 20cms by 26cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.