'BERKSHIRE.' (with Triangular Distance Table) by James Pigot (Pocket Topography) c.1841
An attractive and detailed mid 19th century map and triangular distance table of Berkshire -- with a vignette of St. George's Chapel, Windsor -- which was published by Pigot & co. in A Pocket Topography and Gazeteer of England (London & Manchester: Pigot & co., 1841). The original pages of text which accompany the map and table are included in the purchase.
- This is an original steel plate engraving with fine original hand colour.
- Printed areas are approximately 16.3cms by 10.5cms for the map and 10cms by 14cms for the distance table (with vignette).
- The map and distance table are both in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for better view.
- The items come displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs
- Guaranteed to be over 165 years old