'BREN-TOR AND CHURCH Devonshire.' by S. Prout / S. Storer c.1804 (Beauties of England & Wales)
An attractive early 19th century view of Bren Tor, Devon -- including St. Michael's Church -- which was drawn and engraved by S. Prout and J. Storer, respectively, and published in John Britton and Edward Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor & Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.3cms by 11.5cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.