'Caistor Hall [Caister Castle], Norfolk. Pl. 1.' by S. Sparrow / F. Grose / S. Hooper c.1784
A charming and attractive late 18th century view of Caister Castle, near Great Yarmouth, Norfolk which was engraved by S. Sparrow and published in Francis Grose's The Antiquities of England & Wales (London: S. Hooper, 1784-1787).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.6cms by 11.2cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.