'CARTE DU ROYAUME DE POLOGNE ET DU GRAND DUCHE DE LITHUANIE. by Herisson / Perrier / Bonne c.1800
An interesting early 19th century map of Poland and Lithuania, showing the partitions of 1772, 1793 and 1795, which was was drawn and engraved by Herisson and Perrier, respectively, and published in Abbe Grenet's Atlas Portatif Á L'Usage Des Colleges, Pour Servir Á lLIntelligence Des Auteurs Classiques (Paris, R. Bonne, 1800).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 32.3cms by 22.1cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centrefold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.