'CHURCH AND TOWN OF LOUTH, LINCOLNSHIRE.' by T. Allom/ J. Lowry c.1836
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Louth, Lincolnshire -- with St. James's Church & Spire -- which was drawn and engraved by Thomas Allom and J. Lowry, respectively, and published in The Counties of Chester, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Rutland, & Lincoln Illustrated. (London: Fisher & Son,1836).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 10.4cms by 16.4cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.