'CIRENCESTER CHURCH; SOUTH ENTRANCE.' (Gloucestersh.) by J. Burden / R. Roffe c.1804
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of St. John the Baptist Church, Cirencester, Gloucestershire which was drawn and engraved by J. Burden and R. Roffe, respectively and published in John Britton & Edward W. Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor & Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 10.1cms by 15.4cms (including title but not imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.