'CLARE HALL QUADRANGLE.' (Clare College, Cambridge) by F. Mackenzie / J. Le Keux c.1842 (large paper copy)
An attractive and finely detailed 19th century view of Clare College Quadrangle, Cambridge (formerly Clare Hall) which was drawn and engraved by Frederick Mackenzie and John Le Keux, respectively, and published in [Le Keux's] Memorials of Cambridge (London: Tilt & Bogue, 1841/1842). This particular example is a large paper copy showing the platemark.
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 13.9cms by 10.6cms (including title but not platemark)
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.