'CORNWALL' by B. R. Davies c.1832
A detailed and attractive early 19th century map of Cornwall -- with a vignette view of 'The Cheese Wring' and inset plan of the Scilly Isles -- which was Published in J. Britton and Edward Brayley's Cornwall Illustrated in a Series of Views (London: Fisher, Son & co., 1832).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 23.9cms by 19.5cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.