'CORSREGAL [Crossraguel] ABBEY, NEAR MAYBOLE.' by W. H. Bartlett / R. Sands c.1837
An attractive 19th century view of Crossraguel Abbey in Ayrshire, Scotland which was drawn and engraved by W. H. Bartlett and R. Sands, respectively, and published in William Beattie's Scotland Illustrated (London: Geo Virtue, 1837-1841).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 17.5cms by 14cms (including title but not imprint).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.