'CYPRUS.' by R. Walker / William Mackenzie c.1885
An interesting late 19th century map of Cyprus -- with an inset showing the island position in the Eastern Mediterranean -- which was taken from an engraving by R. Walker and published in the National Encyclopaedia (London, Edinburgh & Glasgow: William Mackenzie, 1885).
- This is an original chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 22.6cms by 15.5cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 125 years old.