'DOCK-YARD & HARBOUR, DEVONPORT.' by T. Allom / W. Tombleson c.1829
A very attractive early 19th century view of Devonport Harbour and Docks which was drawn and engraved by T. Allom and W. Tombleson, respectively, and published in Devonshire & Cornwall Illustrated (London: Fisher & Co, 1830-1832).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.8cms by 11.1cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.