'DOVER. KENT' by J. D. Harding / W. Finden c.1837
A very attractive and picturesque 19th century view of Dover, Kent which was drawn and engraved by J. D. Harding and W. Finden, respectively, and published in [William Finden's] The Ports, Harbours, Watering-Places and Coast Scenery of Great Britain (London: G. Virtue, 1836-1842)
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18cms by 14.3cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 165 years old.