'Elstow Church Bedfordshire' by F. W. L. Stockdale / J. Grieg c.1813
A charming early 19th century miniature view of Elstow Church, Bedfordshire which was sketched and engraved by F. W. L. Stockdale and J. Grieg, respectively, and published in The Antiquarian Itinerary (London: J. Grieg 1815-1818).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 10.3cms by 8.3cms (including imprint & title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 190 years old.