'ELY CATHEDRAL, N.W.' by J. C. Buckler c.1818 / 1822
A very attractive early 19th century view of Ely Cathedral, Isle of Ely, Cambridgeshire which was drawn and etched by John Chessell Buckler and published in Views of the Cathedral Churches of England and Wales (London: John Nichols & Son, 1822).
- This is an original etching with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 25.2cms by 18.4cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 190 years old.